2017 Customer and Product Research Officer Job in Kenya
Aug 2017 Customer and Product Research Officer New Job in Kenya
Aug 2017 Customer and Product Research Officer Current Job in Kenya
Aug 2017 Customer and Product Research Officer Job Vacancy in Kenya
- Conduct research for user and concept development, including customer persona development.
- Implement studies that address both user behavior and attitudes, and generate actionable insights for the development of the product and brand for mattresses.
- Work closely with marketing manager to identify and propose research topics.
- Prepare briefs about our customer behaviors and buying preferences and patterns.
- Conduct regular competitive research on other products and companies in our industry.
- Conduct research about buyer’s journey, and support idea generation and testing for marketing strategy
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Comfortable launching and iterating quickly products and ideas and making suggestions using data.
- Understands and has work experience with qualitative and user-centered design methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel)
- Past experience conducting research reports, including conducting focus group discussions, survey writing and fulfillment, and writing reports and briefs.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- A nose for identifying unique selling points, and product marketing — this role must help us stay differentiated from the competition.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2895”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2895 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 25 August 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.