2017 GAP MARKETING Account Manager New Job in Kenya
Aug 2017 GAP MARKETING Account Manager (Digital Marketing) New Job in Kenya
Aug 2017 GAP MARKETING Account Manager (Digital Marketing) Current Job in Kenya
Aug 2017 GAP MARKETING Account Manager (Digital Marketing) Latest Job in Kenya
GAP MARKETING is East Africa’s most sought after marketing Services Company. Our services help our clients’ brands win at retail by translating their sales and marketing strategies into high impact retail and shopper programmes.
These services include Market activations, field marketing and Merchandizing, retail sales and Sales force Management, Digital Activations and Consultancy.
Job Title: Account Manager – Digital Marketing
Department: Digital Marketing
Job Title Reports To: General Manager
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To drive the company’s growth in business volume and profitability through Digital Marketing
- Maintaining and nurturing client relationships
- Execution of all Digital Marketing activities for the Company and clients
- Managing and promoting delivery to client expectations
- Achieving set business targets in both volume and profitability through growing billings from existing clients and recruiting new ones
- Accountable for creation and integrity of proposal and pitch through working with agency colleagues in developing suitable proposals that adequately answers clients’ briefs and optimizes the agency’s competitiveness in pitches
- Clearly and accurately writing reports, presentations and proposal documents.
- Ensure a smooth and timely workflow of activities directed at the client.
- Education Qualification and Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English, Journalism or Marketing
- Professional qualification in marketing, preferably CIM is an added advantage
- Proficiency in computers
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Ability to advise the client and solve problems
- Strong understanding of online environment
- Very strong strategic thinker
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Demonstrated excellent client relationships development skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing
- Experience in content authoring, CMS and SEO reporting will be an advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send an application letter, CVs and copies of relevant certificates (including KCSE certificate) to email@example.com to be received on or before, Friday, 25 August 2017.