2017 IT Business Development Consultant Latest Job in Nairobi
Oct 2017 IT Business Development Consultant Latest Job in Nairobi
Oct 2017 IT Business Development Consultant Current Job in Nairobi
Oct 2017 IT Business Development Consultant Job Vacancy in Nairobi
Our client in the IT industry is searching for a highly motivated and self-driven candidates to fill in the following positions in their Nairobi Office;
Business Development Consultant – IT
Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, the consultant will assist in formulating and executing marketing strategies and in addition promoting good corporate relations.
- Formulating and executing marketing strategies to achieve increased market share and revenues
- Develop and implement the company’s growing distributions strategy
- Steer market research and intelligence to ensure effective market and product positioning
- Establish and maintain good corporate and client relations with all business partners and stakeholders
- Promotion of Oracle MICROS products to achieve sales targets and growth
- Carry out duties assigned and maintain progress reports on ongoing assignments or projects
- Be self-motivated and driven to carry out the mentioned duties effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure that the Company’s image is always reflected in a positive light
- Attend all in-house training scheduled to enhance self-performance
Qualifications, Experience and knowledge:
- A bachelor’s degree in a Business related field or Information Technology or a related field from a recognized university
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in selling IT solutions and softwares would be an added advantage
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, 31st October 2017 clearly stating the position applying for on the subject line, current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.