2017 Living Goods Senior Researcher NGO New Jobs in Kenya
Senior Researcher Jobs at Living Goods
Senior Researcher Job Responsibilities
- Lead the design and coordination of evaluation methods for all initiatives within Living Goods’ Innovation Network.
- Ensure appropriate research methods are employed and that all learnings, data, successes and failure are captured for reporting and dissemination.
- Lead the submission of all protocols to secure ethics approval as needed, working closely with the Health Advisor and Government Relations team.
- Identify, manage and work collaboratively with other research partners on behalf of Living Goods.
- Manage the research projects and evaluations, supported by external resources as required.
- Lead and/or actively participate in a multidisciplinary team in designing and conducting research.
- Apply rigorous analytic thinking in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of quantitative and qualitative data for the purpose of publishing reports.
- Capture and present Innovation Network results and implications internally and externally.
- Review and develop abstracts on published research.
- Develop and implement technical assistance tools.
- Introduce creative ideas to the development of proposals for new innovation projects.
- Contribute to the growth, expertise, and knowledge of colleagues within the wider Living Goods team.
Qualification for the Senior Researcher Job
- A PhD, in a relevant discipline with 3 years’ experience or a Master’s degree with at a minimum of 7 years’ experience
- Exceptional statistical skills
- A minimum of 3 publications in peer reviewed journal
- Principal investigator experience in a minimum of 2 studies
- Strong foundation in quantitative and/or qualitative methods and a broad understanding of health policy issues in a developing country context
- Strong links to research organisations and academic institutions
- Experience of working with technology innovations in health a plus
- Expertise in the use of research findings to inform new policy developments
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and under pressure of deadlines
How to Apply
To apply for this position please visit our career page and apply for Senior Researcher through our applicant tracking system. Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
For more information about Living Goods, please visit: