2017 Senior Security Manager New Jobs Kenya – Guarding
Sept 2017 Senior Security Manager New Jobs Kenya – Guarding
Senior Security Manager Job Vacancy at Lafayette Resources
We are seeking to fill the position of a SENIOR SECURITY MANAGER – GUARDING
Responsible for monitoring the security operations for the organization, implement security policies, regulations, rules, and norms and make sure that the environment in the organization is safe for employers and visitors
Roles for the Senior Security Manager Job
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Ensure continuous review of external guarding services status for company assets from time to time.
- Ensure all accidents and incidents are attended to, action is taken and recommendations are followed.
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents and breaches
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Create reports for management on security status
Requirements Senior Security Manager Job
- Bachelors’ degree from a reputable University.
- At least 10 years’ experience in either Armed forces or Kenya police Service three (3) of which should have been as a Colonel or Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP).
- Experience on commercial private security set up will be an added advantage.
- Possess a clean valid driving license
- Should have high level of integrity and self-discipline.
- Must have excellent surveillance and emergency response skills
- Should possess high level of integrity
- Should be very detail oriented
How to Apply
If you believe you are qualified and are ready to take on this exciting challenge, then we want to talk to you urgently.
Please send your application to us right away at email@example.com and include your current remuneration. Kindly note only qualified candidates will be contacted.