2017 Senior Security Manager New Jobs Kenya – Investigations
Senior Security Manager Job at Lafayette Resources
We are seeking to fill the position of a SENIOR SECURITY MANAGER – INVESTIGATIONS
Responsible for monitoring the security operations for the organization, implement security policies, regulations, rules, and norms and make sure that the environment in the organization is safe for employers and visitors
Roles for the Senior Security Manager Job
- To provide a comprehensive investigative and advisory service to the company ensuring that all areas of physical security risk are identified and that appropriate remedial action is taken to mitigate any future risk.
- Investigate cases of counterfeits, smuggling, products passing off and re-packaging of sub-standard products and imitations.
- Collect intelligence and collate evidence on parties selling, trading or exchanging any counterfeit goods passing off as the company products.
- Maintains investigations or inquiry files in respect of theft of cash, assets, accidents, suspicious losses and incidents, involving company assets.
- Supervise security officers in the investigation of fraud, thefts accidents and incidents.
- Investigate frauds and other serious cases and apprehension of offenders.
- Prepare evidence I.e. exhibits and maintaining a register thereof and ensure safe custody
Senior Security Manager Job Qualifications
- Bachelors’ degree from a reputable University.
- At least 10 years’ experience in either Armed forces or Kenya police Service three (3) of which should have been as a Colonel or Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP).
- Formal training in intelligence gathering, investigations, crime prevention detection and apprehension.
- Possession of a clean driving license and computer literate
- Should have high level of integrity and self-discipline.
- Must have excellent surveillance and emergency response skills
- Should possess high level of integrity
- Should be very detail oriented
How to Apply
If you believe you are qualified and are ready to take on this exciting challenge, then we want to talk to you urgently.
Please send your application to us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your current remuneration. Kindly note only qualified candidates will be contacted.