2017 Service Industry Admin Assistant Recent Job in Kenya
Aug 2017 Service Industry Admin Assistant Recent Job in Nairobi Kenya
Aug 2017 Service Industry Admin Assistant New Job in Nairobi Kenya
Aug 2017 Service Industry Admin Assistant Job Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya
Job Title: Admin Assistant – Service Industry
Our client is a well established company serving a wide range of clientele in the service industry.
They seek to hire an Admin Assistant to provide general coordination of office activities as well as support the MD.
- Man the front office and operate the switchboard.
- Manage manual & electronic MD’s diary
- Organize and coordinate meeting for the MD
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally.
- Liaising with various service providers.
- Sets up and arranges meetings, facilities and accommodations as required.
- Maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and related data.
- Maintains office hygiene.
- Support staff on admin and operational issues.
- Write and prepare letters, memos, e-mails, and reports in draft and final form.
- Ensures the office is opened and closed as per scheduled hours.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a fast paced work environment.
- Diploma in business Administration or other relevant field.
- Must be Smart, presentable, confident and have great interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Admin Assistant – Service Industry) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 22nd August 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.