2017 Solar Products Warehouse Supervisor New Job in Kenya
Aug 2017 Solar Products Warehouse Supervisor New Job in Nairobi Kenya
Aug 2017 Solar Products Warehouse Supervisor Current Job in Nairobi Kenya
Aug 2017 Solar Products Warehouse Supervisor Job Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya
Our client manufactures and distributes solar products ranging from solar lights, home systems, and energy cooking stoves and also offer energy services in small shops in rural areas.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Monitor the retail shop operations in regards to order pick, pack, deliver & reverse logistics process and documentation trail to achieve.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system. Manage stock controls while optimizing warehouse operations
- Ensure compliance to stock management procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Shelf life management of goods in the warehouse and in the retail shops.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing design layouts; inspecting stock and equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Ensure compliance to OSHA/GMP contract requirements
- Manage the performance monitoring process for; Direct staff in span of control, warehouse cost center fixed cost development, direct cost of sales – related to delivery of goods and Reverse logistics development.
- Complies with shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Developing and implementing stock distribution procedures and ensuring proper implementation.
- Planning routes and load scheduling for retail shops deliveries.
- Ensuring that all company vehicles are well maintained, regularly serviced and also making sure that they meet the required regulatory standards.
- Monitoring transportation costs and facilitating payment of transporters for outsourced vehicles.
- Negotiating on all logistics and distribution related contracts and acquiring the necessary documentation.
- Preparing and presenting periodic logistics reports to the management.
- Degree in Procurement / Supply Chain.
- Minimum 4 years experience within a warehouse and logistics role
- MUST have a strong supply chain background at a large FMCG
- Proficiency with the POS is a must.
- Developing Standards and Managing Processes
- Inventory Control
- Reporting Skills
- Negotiation skills and ability to use networks to gain support for achieving business results.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Supervision skills
- Developing Budgets
- Safety Management
- Security/Surveillance skills
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.