2017 Star Times Media Graphic Designer New Job in Kenya
Sept 2017 Star Times Media Graphic Designer New Job in Kenya
Sept 2017 Star Times Media Graphic Designer Job Vacancy in Kenya
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Job Objective: To design and develop all graphical elements of the marketing strategy and related business development–related materials
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, format, and layout advertisement and marketing material (print and online)
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc).
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
- Self-starter, able to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Experience in the printing or related industry.
- Demonstrated continuous improvement.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion and prioritise appropriately.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Great ideas and who can think out of the box.
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability to work cross functionally with minimal supervision.
- High level of integrity
- Experience with print (mostly), website design and electronic communication
- Expert working with Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, In Design
- Concept skills, promotional design
- Diploma in related field
- 2+ years work experience in a graphic design or other relevant field
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.