2018 BTL Agency Project HR Assistant Job in Nairobi Kenya
Feb 2018 BTL Agency Project HR Assistant Current Job in Nairobi Kenya
Feb 2018 BTL Agency Project HR Assistant Job Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya
We are a leading BTL agency based in Nairobi and we would like to hire a Project HR Assistant who will be in charge of several projects.
Project HR Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Assisting with recruitment process and creation of Brand Ambassadors data base
- Drafting appointment and contract letters for signature/approval
- Assisting with orientation of new staff
- Coordinating confirmation letters after successful completion of probation period
- Maintaining staff attendance records
- Assisting new staff to register with statutory bodies i.e. NHIF, NSSF and KRA
- Ensuring statutory deductions are paid on time and filing payment receipts
- Completing, forwarding and follow up of insurance claim with insurance brokers
- Opening of staff files, filing and records up dates
- Leaves administration- approval, documentation, update and filing of leave application forms
- Coordinating staff medical cover- application forms and deletion of separated staff
- Supervising office assistants and allocating them appropriate duties
- Assisting Departmental or Project Managers with performance appraisal process
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the management.
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Well conversant with Kenya Labor Laws
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- A member of IHRM
- High integrity and confidentiality
- Right attitude and willing to learn
- Works well in a team environment
- Likes challenges and wants to make a difference
- Strong communication skills in all disciplines including written, oral, and email.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business on Monday, 26th February 2018 indicating their current and expected salary.