2018 Crown Paints Senior Internal Auditor New Job in Kenya
Feb 2018 Crown Paints Senior Internal Auditor (Financial & Operational Risk) Current Job in Kenya
Feb 2018 Crown Paints Senior Internal Auditor (Financial & Operational Risk) Job Vacancy in Kenya
Career Opportunity at Crown Paints Kenya Plc
Are you interested in joining the number 1 paint company in the Country with presence in East Africa?
Two-time Company of the Year Awards (COYA) winners and rated one of the best companies to work for by Deloitte.
Bring your expertise to our innovative and growing company where you will have the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives, and to take your career further than you can imagine!
An exciting career opportunity has arisen in our Audit Department and now seek to recruit a strategic, committed & results driven person.
Vacant Position: Senior Internal Auditor – Financial & Operational Risk
Reporting To: Group Risk and Audit Manager
- Coordinate team activities to assure that review objectives are achieved and review is conducted in accordance with Audit and other professional standards.
- Adept at assessing complex financial/operational/compliance processes and assessing risks – IT, financial and Operational
- Apply key control concepts in a wide variety of business settings.
- Establish or tailor review programs and testing procedures to ensure they are appropriate for the processes being reviewed.
- Develop appropriate solutions to enhance and integrate with other Financial, Operational, and Information Technology tools and processes.
- Use CAAT techniques ACL software to interrogate ERP d/base for analytics across end to end processes.
- Ensure that all work papers supporting the reviews are clear and concise.
- Present findings and recommendations to all levels of management.
- University degree preferably in Commerce
- Minimum 6 years’ experience; 3 years in an audit firm and at least 3 years practical industry experience preferably in the manufacturing sector.
- CISA qualifications added advantage.
- ISACA membership added advantage
- High integrity, assertiveness, results oriented, proactive, prioritization and time management, committed, excellent written and oral communication.
- Excellent report writing skills
- Team player with exceptional people management skills.
How to Apply:
Suitably qualified applicants should submit their application letters, with detailed CVs including a day time contact phone number, email addresses, current and expected salary a MUST, citing the relevant job title on the subject line to: – firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: The deadline for submitting application is before or by close of business 7th March 2018.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.