2018 HFC Ltd Business Process Specialist (ICT) Job in Kenya
HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial solutions provider has an exciting opportunity in our ICT Division.
We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Job Advert: Business Process Specialist – ICT Division
The Business Process Specialist will be responsible for identifying the current state of processes; eliciting their useful and harmful attributes; documenting models for value addition in processes; and facilitating stakeholder groups to consensus regarding new business process designs.
Advice on essential process changes to ensure efficient outcomes and operational excellence in line with the organization’s strategic goals.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following Key Result Areas:
- Examine processes holistically to understand the impact of change on people, strategy, existing software applications and general business operations.
- Develop and implement strategies on Bank wide Processes Documentation, Risks Controls and Performance Measurement to ensure efficient outcomes and Operations excellence is achieved in line with the strategic goals.
- Documenting process information using visual diagrams in the form of business process models (using the Business Process Management Notation or the Flowchart Notation
- Analyse process models as they are (As-is), compare them to the future and improved designs (To-be) and determine the necessary changes for arriving at the improved state.
- Developing Business Process Management systems /flows (BPMS) specifications to be used by the developers for process automation.
- Design, Drive and Coordinate the adoption and implementation of the Processes and framework across the bank
- Support process innovation and re-engineering across the Bank for continuous improvement with a benchmark on best practices.
- Drive structured Process management, Risk management, Productivity management and Project management approaches and methodologies across Operation as a back end to ensure maximum support to the front end for excellent customer experiences with quality outputs.
- Lead the process design team on improvement initiatives, guiding teams across Operation Division in identifying areas for enhancement.
- Oversee, collaborate and coordinate with other divisions in the documentation of processes with envisaged changes in procedure manual across bank
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of processes to ensure consistent value delivery and optimization.
The ideal candidates should possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics or a relevant field from a reputable institution.
- Knowledge and certification in Business Processes Management (ABPM)
- Certification and experience in Monitoring & Evaluation and Project Management and Lean Six sigma Blackbelt.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in Business Process Analysis.
- Specialized in Lean six sigma tools.
- Experience creating and evaluating process flows and maps.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification – Black Belt
The ideal candidate must possess the following:-
- Project Management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills with hands on experience using R,VISIO,EDRAW SPSS, SAS, or STATA
- Good understanding of Operational Risk Management.
- Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering with good knowledge of Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN)
- Ability to work independently under strict deadlines.
- Results oriented, analytical thinker, problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good understanding of existing and emerging technologies.
- Demonstrated good planning and organisation skills.
- Team player and have integrity.
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications should be received by 9th March 2018