2018 HFC Ltd Digital Product Specialist (ICT) New Job in Kenya
HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial solutions provider has an exciting opportunity in our ICT Division.
We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Job Advert: Digital Product Specialist – ICT Division
The Digital Product Specialist will be responsible for product strategy, design, planning, development and implementation of new products and product enhancements for online banking, mobile banking and any other digital platforms.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following Key Result Areas:
- Collaborating with business lines and Technology teams, develop best-in-class, digital banking products that promote and create customer loyalty through highly innovative design and feature sets; primary responsibility is shipping new products and features for online and mobile banking channels and digital origination systems
- Understand customer needs in digital channels.
- Define product roadmap strategy, incorporating market direction and customer preference.
- Work with a cross functional team to drive the implementation of new products, features, and designs.
- Define product direction, prioritize and manage features that will deliver best-in-class experiences for HFC customers.
- Work with the Software Developers to translate requirements into concepts and elegant user experience design.
- Design and test Digital User Experiences.
- Monitor and track product usage and performance.
- Develop closed loop analytics system to gather customer feedback in order to shape and build future products.
- Track product and feature use and work with product team to analyse and understand implications for product enhancement.
- Lead and develop virtual digital product/innovation teams and brings them together to deliver and maintain superior user tested digital experiences.
- Support the creation of digital platforms by working with technology and business partners, architects and other groups to identify technical and functional needs.
- Craft and maintain development plans and associated user stories that clearly define functionality or feature targets and acceptance criteria.
- Communicate feature status regularly with internal and external partners and management, ensuring that issues are appropriately called out to keep delivery on track.
- Planning and estimating for future client, business and resource requirements
- Resource allocation to production schedules.
- Release management of new features and improvements.
- Determine and select options to achieve goals and/or resolve ad hoc emergent issues.
- Manage partner/consultant relationships within defined contracts/protocols.
- Manage delivery teams assigned to Projects and Change Requests.
- Manage business leads and product managers.
- Adherence to SLAs, response to business queries and product problems.
- Accountable for monitoring of new digital platform revenues (up to 6 months after roll-out) to ensure that the platform(s) meet client requirements.
The ideal candidates should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or Information Technology. A Master’s degree in Technology or Business related course is an added advantage.
- 8 years of experience in the technology, banking, telco or product fields.
- 5 years of product development, management or product design experience in the digital world.
- Proven experience delivering large scale, complex web applications.
- Demonstrated expertise in extracting insights from qualitative & quantitative research.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with creating and managing business requirements and user stories for software platforms.
- Possess quantitative and analytical skills to demonstrate benefit realization of project and marketing initiatives for (product).
- Expertise in understanding and analyzing consumer market research results, such as segmentation analysis and drivers of satisfaction related to the online and mobile financial experience.
- Proven ability to build, motivate and manage teams.
- Familiarity with html, xml and web technologies, in a banking context is an added advantage.
- Prince 2 or PMI certification.
- Business Analysis or Product Development training.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:-
- A good knowledge of the systems and processes within Financial Services industry especially Core Banking, Payments, Channels, CRM and Data Management.
- Metrics driven with a deep understanding of customer needs and the market landscape.
- Ability to articulate (both written and verbal) product concepts and product requirements.
- Creative expert in building and testing digital user experiences
- Ability to work independently under strict deadlines.
- Results oriented, analytical thinker, problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good understanding of existing and emerging technologies.
- Demonstrated good planning and organisation skills.
- Team player and have integrity.
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications should be received by 9th March 2018