2018 Jobs Vacancy Auditor Assistant Job Mandera County (13 Posts) Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Auditor Assistant Job Mandera County (13 Posts) Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Auditor Assistant Job Mandera County (13 Posts) Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Auditors Assistant Job at Mandera County
Mandera County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 under Articles 176 and County Government Act No 17 of 2012.
AUDITORS ASSISTANT – JG “H” THIRTEEN (13) POSTS: REF MCG/CPSB/FEP/2018/08/08
Auditors Assistant Job Duties and responsibilities
- Work under Auditor and assist in executing audit programs; Assist in collecting audit evidence on major issues;
- Help in reviewing internal control system operation;
- Assist in verifying the existence and safety of government assets;
- Participate in preparation of draft reports and holding discussions with the clients; Ensuring completeness and accuracy of records and reports;
- Prepare an up-to-date guidelines and programs;
- Review and develop audit techniques and procedures for system audit;
- Provides advice on establishing the risk based audit plans consistent with the county objectives;
- Play a key role in maintaining a strong control environment and supporting initiatives that improves performance;
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for the Auditors Assistant Job
- Diploma in Business related field (finance or accounting option) or equivalent from a recognized university; OR
- ACCA Part II OR Passed part II of the certified public Accountant (K) Examination or its approved equivalent qualification;
- Have work experiences at least 1 year in busy accounts department in either public or private sector;
- Certificate in Computer application;
- Ability to get on well with the diverse work force; Good knowledge in the professional field or specialization; Good communication skills; Ability to take instructions; Good organizational and supervisory skills;
- Team playing skills; accuracy; care for resources; manual dexterity; Execution of instruction; interpersonal skills; analytical skills; records management skills;
- Show merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results;
- Satisfies requirement of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity.
How to Apply
Written applications, CVs, copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity Card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300,
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Thursday, 16 th August, 2018 at 4.00p.m. or be hand delivered to the office of the County Public Service Board at Mandera Vocational Training Centre. No Online application will be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mandera County Government is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, youth and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.