2018 Jobs Vacancy BDM Job August 2018 Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy BDM Job August 2018 Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy BDM Job August 2018 Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Business Development Manager Job at InDoors East Africa
Industry: Construction – Construction Chemicals
Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities
- Attending all client meetings as set by the sales coordinator.
Purpose of the meetings;
- Introduce the company as having the relevant qualifications and capabilities in the construction industry.
- Introduce the company’s products and services to the customer. Ideally, this should be done with a view of the
- projects this customer is involved in.
- Pitch for business. Matching the customer needs to the company’s products and services.
- Get as much information about the customer as possible.
- Convey customer feedback to the Sales Coordinator.
- Gather Competitor Intelligence on products, pricing, service provided to customers and any other aspect of the market.
- Be able to identify emerging market trends in the industry and hence identify innovations, modifications or gaps in the current products and services the company offers.
- Ask for referrals from prospective customers.
Qualifications for the Business Development Manager Job
- Bachelors’ Degree in Sales & Marketing
- 3 years’ sales experience.
- Some experience the construction field will be an added advantage.
- Able to meet set sales target within the timeframe
- Must have good negotiation skills and ability to close sales deals
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact with people from diverse background
How to Apply
Deadline as at 14th August 2018.
If interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org