2018 Jobs Vacancy Business Analyst Job 2018 Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Business Analyst Job 2018 Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Business Analyst Job 2018 Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Business Analyst (Financial Technology) Job at Wisen HR
Location: Parklands, Nairobi
Our client, a dynamic customer focused Technology solutions company, is recruiting for a Business Analyst.
Job Role: The incumbent will be a dynamic individual who has a good technical background and is looking to work in a fast paced, customer oriented, analyst role. The position will report to an Implementation Manager within the Professional Services department and will work with various external and internal clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong balance between technical background and business experience.
The Business Analyst will work under the guidance of the Implementation Manager and will take ownership of the quality and success of business software deployment. They will gain exposure to project management and solution design while executing the project deliverables to the satisfaction of the client.
The position holder will receive tremendous experience in: business analysis, software implementations, project management, customer management and the consulting processes.
Key Responsibilities for the Business Analyst (Financial Technology) Job
- Work independently and proactively to manage and resolve customer issues and ensure a positive customer experience
- Manage issue escalation and resource scheduling
- Maintain customer communication and regularly update Implementation Managers
- Manage customer expectations regarding issue priority, resolution time and workaround acceptance
- Proactively communicate with customers to ensure a positive customer experience
Diagnostic and Problem-Solving Skills
- Have a problem-solving approach to understanding the customer’s business and translating them to solutions within the software
- Be resourceful in leveraging internal knowledgeable, technical resources and knowledge from seniors when implementing solutions
- Conduct detailed technical diagnostics of customer software issues
- Accurately document all customer interactions related to implementations and software support for future reference and knowledge transfer
Summarily, the Business Analyst is involved in all aspects of software implementations, including:
- Solution delivery
- Client training
- Manage multiple concurrent projects
- Take an active role in internal project work
- Up sell opportunities with existing clients
Business Analyst (Financial Technology) Job Qualifications
- Must have at least 2-3 years Technical/Finance work experience
- Working knowledge of accounting or financial applications (EERPs
- An Accounting/Finance degree or diploma together with Technical degree/diploma
- Accounting experience will be an advantage
- Experience and study of Microsoft SQL Server and database systems
- Experience with virtualization VMware, Hyper – V technology
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational ability is required as the candidate may be required to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Must have strong problem-solving skills to diagnose and logically resolve customer problems using experience, good judgment and acquired knowledge of the software
- Must be comfortable working in a project environment interacting with senior level executives including CFOs, VPs and other finance staff
- Comprehension of financial concepts/terminology is required
How to Apply
Deadline: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their CV online application on or before 24th August 2018.
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online http://www.wisenhr.com/ Click on Job Portal at the bottom of the home page
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.