2018 Jobs Vacancy Business Analyst Jobs Wisen HR Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Business Analyst Jobs Wisen HR Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Business Analyst Jobs Wisen HR Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
(Online retail) Business Analyst Kenyan Job at Wisen HR
Location: Ngong Road, Nairobi.
Our client, a producer of innovative, handcrafted jewelry and accessories from sustainable materials, is looking for Business Analyst to join their growing company.
The Business Analyst will support upper management with a broad range of deliverables including supporting strategic initiatives and projects, forecast reporting and project management. The job holder will play a critical role contributing to their day-to-day business operations duties and partnering with the US and Kenya teams.
Business Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Support leadership team with The Analyst will support the leadership team with generation of weekly forecast reports through monitoring, analyzing and summarizing key data points.
- Drive plan and execution of
- Responsible for reporting on and providing the Supply Chain Director with the appropriate data to ensure production functions and goals are tracked to accomplish goals.
- Manage Scorecard reports to monitor, analyze, and summarize Supply Chain Activities by accounts, format and life cycle.
- Organize reports into visually appealing presentation and distribute reports internally
- Prepare analysis and forecasts to enable management to monitor performance and drive strategy for maximum profitability.
- Create and design scorecards and other reports that deliver insightful and timely reporting.
- Strong business analysis and decision making skills.
- Persistence in obtaining critical information from key sources and proactively communicating it.
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior level leaders via in person presentation and written communication.
- Ablility to work in a fast paced environment and pay close attention to detail
- Have a strong sense of urgency and commitment to deadlines.
- Solution oriented and have the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment. Consistently meets or exceeds current job responsibilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to define goals, implements processes and maintain deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and respond to tight deadlines
- Experience with retail landscape, entertainment and/or consumer packaged goods industry
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
Qualifications for the Business Analyst Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics, Statistics or similar degree from an accredited university, MBA or related Master’s degree is a plus
- More than 4 years working experience in an analytical role within the fashion or home goods industry collaborating with both internal and external sales and management team
- Experience in quantitative demand planning highly desirable
- Flexibility in managing competing priorities and changing expectations while achieving results is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills including written, verbal, listening, and presentation are required
- Knowledge of supply chain management, global distribution practices, inventory management, business, economics, basic accounting, statistics and project management methodologies is desired.
How to Apply
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 27th April 2017
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.