2018 Jobs Vacancy Clinical Officer NGO Jobs OGRA Foundation Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Clinical Officer NGO Jobs OGRA Foundation Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Clinical Officer NGO Jobs OGRA Foundation Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Clinical Officer in Charge Medical Job Kenya at OGRA Foundation
OGRA Foundation is a non-governmental organization registered in Kenya. Its core pillars are disease prevention and treatment; maternal and child health; health systems strengthening; community empowerment; and emergency preparedness and response.
Our mission is to promote, improve health and emergency response in pursuing economic and cultural development in the fight against poverty and social exclusion in the communities.
OGRA Foundation is currently looking for able professionals to fill the following positions in the organization:
Overall Job Function: To ensure that the facility offers high quality and comprehensive HIV/ AIDS/ TB care and treatment services to all patients.
Clinical Officer Job Responsibilities
- Ensure quality care to clients in HIV /AIDS Comprehensive Care Clinic (CCC)
- Coordinate staff development activities in the facility
- Provide leadership and management in the facility
- Provide quality clinical care to all departments.
- Ensure generation and utilization of data in the facility i.e. Improve on facility utilization of data
- Mentor and train other staff; Participate in organization and facilitation of information sharing forums including stakeholders meetings, PSC and MDT meetings etc.
Qualifications for the Clinical Officer Job
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine & Surgery with at least 3 years’ experience working in a HIV /AIDS Comprehensive Care Clinic.
- Must be registered with Clinical Officers’ Council.
- At least 2 years working experience in a busy health facility.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be ready and willing to work in a rural set up
- Training in the clinical management of HIV and/or TB would be an advantage
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Exceptional organizational and management skills
- Excellent customer service and counseling skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Computer literate
- Must be ready and willing to work in a rural /slum set up.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications detailing current and expected salary and a CV with contact details of three referees to the Human Resource Manager at email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject line by Friday, 4th May 2018.
Canvassing by applicant is strongly discouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
OGRA Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.