2018 Jobs Vacancy Deputy Clerk Job Embu County Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Deputy Clerk Job Embu County Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Deputy Clerk Job Embu County Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Deputy Clerk Job at Embu County
CASBE SCALE 3
The County Assembly Service Board of Embu invites applications from suitably qualified
Kenyan Citizens to fill the following vacant positions.
Deputy Clerk Job Responsibilities
- General supervision of the Heads of departments;
- Coordinate external relations including inter-county Assemblies relations, conferences and protocol affairs;
- Enhancing public understanding and knowledge of the work of the County Assembly by increasing public accessibility and awareness on the operations of the County Assembly;
- Assisting the Clerk in offering procedural advice to Hon. Speaker, other Presiding officers and Members of County Assembly as required and overseeing the proceedings of the House;
- Preparation and presentation of orientation programmes for newly elected members of County Assembly;
- Management of Legislative internship programme.
- Assist the clerk in budget preparation and implementation.
- Assist the clerk in financial management of expenditures in the county assembly.
- Assist in reviewing statutory accounts of the Assembly.
Requirements for the Deputy Clerk Job
- In-depth professional knowledge and experience in parliamentary procedures, functions and operations of a legislature for at least five (5) years in a management position;
- Attended a four weeks management training preferably a Senior Management Course (SMC) from a recognized institution;
- A degree in a relevant field from a university recognized in Kenya; and
- A Master’s degree in Social Sciences or Political Science/ Sociology/ Economics/ Public
- Administration/Law/Business Administration/Education or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Qualified persons interested in filling the above positions should submit their applications accompanied by a curriculum vitae, certified copies of relevant Academic and Professional
Certificates, National ID or Passport and other relevant supporting documents by post addressed to;
County Assembly of Embu
P O Box 140-60100
Or hand delivered to the County Assembly of Embu offices next to Faith house,
So as to reach him not later than Monday 3rd September, 2018 at 5.00 p.m.
Details of duties and professional requirements for appointment can be accessed from the county assembly website www.assembly.embu.go.ke
QUICKBOOKS & Practical Accounting Skills Training. Learn How To File VAT, PAYE, NSSF, NHIF etc. Click here for details.