2018 Jobs Vacancy Field Agronomist Kenya Jobs Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Field Agronomist Kenya Jobs Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Field Agronomist Kenya Jobs Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Field Agronomist Job at Green Point
We are a company in Agribusiness and seeking to recruit a Field Agronomist.
The primary responsibility is to assist in providing expertise and advice in implementing agronomic service programs for our business
Duties and Responsibilities
- Regular field checks to ensure expected production is always on course.
- Prepare and present detailed field reports to the lead supervisor and management
- Insect, weed and disease monitoring / diagnostics
- Soil sampling and Soil moisture status monitoring
- Ag chemical, fertilizer and seed recommendations
- Equipment calibration
- Crop rotation planning and hybrid/variety selection recommendations
- Permanent record keeping Crop budgeting and planning
- Provide personal consultation with customers as needed
- Educational / promotional presentations as needed
- Assist designated staff members in selling efforts with dealers, specific customers, and prospective customers that need additional agronomic support / contact.
- Proactively promote and inform the Area team sales staff on current and potential upcoming agronomic issues that affect growing crops.
- Assist other Agronomists with designated agronomic testing, training and sales projects.
- Perform field service calls, participate in area functions as requested, and evaluate product performance within designated areas
- Attend commercially sponsored workshops and seminars to gain agronomic knowledge
- Perform other duties as may be required by the company
Qualification for the Field Agronomist Job
- Diploma/Bachelor in Agriculture or related field
- 6 Months – 1 year experience as an Agronomist
- Broad technical knowledge of crops, products and farming practices.
- Must be flexible and good communication skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements kindly share your CV and salary expectation to email@example.com by 30th September 2018