2018 Jobs Vacancy FMCG Sales Representative Job Vacancies in Machakos Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy FMCG Sales Representative Job Vacancies in Machakos Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy FMCG Sales Representative Job Vacancies in Machakos Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Sales Representative Job at Corporate Staffing Services
Location: Machakos, Kitui
Gross Salary: 20K plus Commissions
Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of assorted beverages. They are looking for a well experienced and results-oriented Sales Representative who will be responsible for building a strong route to market network and provision of efficient customer service so as to attain sustainable, profitable sales volume growth and to maximize sales opportunities in the market.
Responsibilities for the Sales Representative Job
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to visit existing or potential sales outlets.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Support the Brand Marketing process by identifying the key opportunities in Listing and Activations (incorporating understanding on consumers, category, customer, competition, channel and external environment).
- Execute Trade Marketing Strategy across a portfolio of brands in consultation with Marketing Manager and Sales Manager. This includes brand activations; merchandising and POS placement supervise the company staff in the region: sales and marketing teams.
- Implement and establish close working relationships with partners (Resellers, Traders and Retailers) in order to gain high levels of trade support and loyalty whilst enhancing understanding of the trading environment
- Represent the company, acting in accordance with company business standards managing financial activities in an ethical manner.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on competitive activity document all pricing activities.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily visit reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
Sales Representative Job Qualifications
- At least a Diploma in a business related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in FMCG industry
- Must speak fluently and understand the Kamba Language well
- Reside in Machakos/ Kitui and be well versed with the area
- Strong Sales skills with know-how on sales approach and route to market in FMCG industry
- Proven ability to achieve sales as per set targets
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good know-how and knowledge of the Kenyan Foodservice market / hospitality market
- Strong Analytical skills
- Team player
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Sales Representative – Machakos) to email@example.com before 23rd July 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.