2018 Jobs Vacancy General Manager Kenya Jobs Lake Basin Company Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy General Manager Kenya Jobs Lake Basin Company Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy General Manager Kenya Jobs Lake Basin Company Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
General Manager Job at Lake Basin Development Company
Lake Basin Development Authority is a Regional Development Authority established by an Act of Parliament Cap 442 of the laws of Kenya and is mandated to spearhead Development within the Lake Victoria Basin and its catchment regions, with a view of fostering integrated sustainable economic development and empowering the communities of the Region.
In view of this and as part of fulfilling our mandate, the following positions are open for application from qualified candidates.
General Manager Job Responsibilities
The position reports to the Managing Director in performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide overall leadership and sound management of the company.
- Implement Board decisions in a results oriented and timely manner to achieve the set goals, objectives and agreed performance targets.
- Initiate, develop and implement long term strategies, business plans/proposals and annual budgets.
- Implement sound and prudent financial practices, accountability as well as be the principal custodian of the company’s assets.
- Develop and implement robust and effective marketing strategies of the company products.
- Oversee the Company’s human resource by ensuring appropriate management structures and policies are developed and implemented.
- Control and supervise staff of the company in the matters of administration and leadership.
- Maintain conducive work environment and strategies for attracting, retaining and motivating employees.
Qualifications for the General Manager Job
- Masters degree in Agriculture, Electrical Engineering, Business Administration, Strategic Management or any other related field from a recognized institution.
- At least ten (10) years’ experience in senior management position.
- Must be registered with relevant professional body.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the role of Regional Development in line with vision 2030
- Computer literate.
- Meets the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya.
How to Apply
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with responsibility of the job and the experience of the individual will be negotiated with the successful candidate
Interested candidates should submit their applications with detailed curriculum vitae and photocopies of all testimonials stating current
position, current remuneration, contact telephone numbers, names and addresses of three (3) professional referees to reach us on or before 5th October 2018.
Applicants must also submit clearance certificates from the following:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- National Police Service
- Credit Reference Bureau
Submit your application in a sealed envelope with the respective Job Reference Number clearly marked to:
The Managing Director
Lake Basin Development Authority
P.O. Box 1516-40100
Soft copies should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Lake Basin Development Authority is an equal opportunity employer