2018 Jobs Vacancy Graduate Engineer Trainee Job Reeds Africa Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Graduate Engineer Trainee Job Reeds Africa Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Graduate Engineer Trainee Job Reeds Africa Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Graduate Engineer Trainee Job at Reeds Africa
Our client an industry leader in the Commercial Kitchen and Laundry Equipment in East Africa is looking to hire a Graduate Engineer Trainee.
The position is to help the candidate develop technical problem solving and leadership skills.
Responsibilities for the Graduate Engineer Trainee Job
- Actively participate in product development activities and processes.
- Support the manufacturing engineering activity in the area of the assembly process, assembly line preparation, build-up and the quality management.
- Support the manufacturing and engineering activity in the area of service and preventive maintenance design.
- Support the organization in seeking and pursuing the best engineering solutions and practices.
- Familiarize with the company by understanding the history and current status of product development.
- Support and provide engineering feedback to the surrounding parts of the organization structure in the area of manufacturing, sales and after sales.
- Stay a breath of the new technologies and developments outside of the own organization.
Graduate Engineer Trainee Job Qualifications;
- Should have Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Basic knowledge of automotive maintenance and service routine.
- Basic knowledge and operation of workshop tools, machines and processes.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Should exhibit problem solving skills in technical related issues
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 5th October 2018 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted