2018 Jobs Vacancy Hospital Administrator Job Vacancies in Kisii Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Hospital Administrator Job Vacancies in Kisii Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Hospital Administrator Job Vacancies in Kisii Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Hospital Administrator Job at Baulteum
Our client a fast expanding private Hospital based in Kenya wishes to recruit a competent Hospital Administrator to provide excellent administration services and support the Director in the daily activities of Institution so as to achieve the objectives of the Hospital.
Job Location: Kisii
Reporting: Managing Director
Direct Reports: Procurement Officer, ICT in-charge, Chef, Housekeeping in-charge, In-charge Maintenance In-charge reception desk, In-charge logistics, Mortician – in-charge
Hospital Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the daily operation of the Hospital and ensures that the staff, facilities, schedules and flow of work is in optimally carried out;
- Purchasing of Medical and Other Consumables needed in the hospital; Maintain an effective system for ordering of medicines and other consumables
- Promotes and maintains effective public relations with government, patients, suppliers, community and individuals;
- Responsible for developing and directing the implementation of policies and programs in the Hospital;
- Responsible for planning, organizing, directing and controlling all resource departments and services of the Hospital, including personnel, financial, facilities, equipment and supplies;
- Acts as chief advisor to the Director in development and implementation of Hospital’s programs, policies and procedures;
- Upkeep of Hospital infrastructure, equipment, legal documents and ensure availability when required;
- Coordinates all the human resource, ICT, logistics and procurement functions of the hospital to ensure efficient operation of the Hospital;
- Participates in the budgeting of the Hospital with a view to achieving proper controls;
- Responsible for the supervision of all employees , preparation and adherence to these schedules;
- Responsible for excellent upkeep of sanitation of hospital for a clean and amiable environment;
- Recruit, hire and evaluate doctors, nurses and other support staff;
- Develops procedures for quality assurance, patient service, and medical treatment;
- Ensures there is full compliance with the existing regulations and necessary licenses are obtained in time;
- Resolve any conflicts that might arise from the Hospital operations;
Requirements for the Hospital Administrator Job
- Degree in BS degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Finance / Accounts or Human Resource, B.Sc. degree in Nursing with valid Kenyan practicing license is an added advantage or any other relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Hospital Administration Manager, Medical Office Manager or similar role
- Appropriate Certification and/or training in managing a health care delivery institution and the requisite performance standards
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in a similar position in a busy environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Person of high integrity and confidentiality, should be highly organized and decisive.
- Ability to work with strict deadlines.
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to manage a diverse range of professional relationships is essential.
- In addition, must be flexible, willing to perform assigned and additional duties and work irregular hours under unpredictable conditions.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their detailed CV, together with their licenses quoting their expected salaries to email@example.com not later than 5.pm 27th July, 2018.