2018 Jobs Vacancy Hospitality Lead Trainer Job Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Hospitality Lead Trainer Job Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Hospitality Lead Trainer Job Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Hospitality Lead Trainer Job at Mother Goose Kenya
LOCATION – Nairobi
EMPLOYMENT TYPE – Full Time
To provide skills training and manage a team of trainers conducting skills training.
Hospitality Lead Trainer Job Responsibilities
A community-Based Organisation (CBO) engaged in the hospitality, childcare and food/nutrition sector is seeking a Hospitality lead trainer on a part-time basis to oversee the implementation of a project that will deliver skills training, internship and placement in the formal hospitality sector. The job will entail:
- Deliver training to participants in hospitality following the established curriculum.
- Conduct a TOT before the commencement of training.
- Manage a team of trainers.
- Design and develop training programs
- Creation or modification of required training modules
- Choose appropriate training methods per case (simulations, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes etc.)
- Use accepted education principles and track new training methods and techniques
- Design and prepare educational aids and materials
- Determine additional training strategies based on data or observation
- Identify and formulate lessons learned and document best practices
- Prepare periodic reports as needed.
- Attend project meetings and provide briefings as needed.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications for the Hospitality Lead Trainer Job
- A holder of a Higher Diploma or Degree in Hospitality or related discipline.
- A holder of an instructor or trainer certificate.
- Demonstrated 4 years hands-on experience in hospitality.
- Extensive experience in presentation, negotiation, leadership and a team player
- At least five (5) years of teaching experience in participatory, skill transfer teaching methodology in hospitality.
- Command of spoken and written English and Kiswahili
How to Apply
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org