2018 Jobs Vacancy HR & Administration Officer Kenya Jobs Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy HR & Administration Officer Kenya Jobs Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy HR & Administration Officer Kenya Jobs Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Human Resource & Administration Officer II Job at Commission on Administrative Justice
Reporting To: Manager, Human Resource and Administration
Directorate: Corporate Services
Unit/Department: Human Resource and Administration
Job Grade: CAJ 7
Terms of Employment: Permanent and Pensionable
The Commission on Administrative Justice (Office of the Ombudsman) is a constitutional body established under Article 59 (4) of the Constitution and the Commission on Administrative Justice Act, 2011.
The mandate of the Commission is to enforce administrative justice in the public sector, and overseeing and enforcing implementation of the Access to Information Act, 2016
HR & Administration Officer Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate provision of staff welfare
- Administration and interpretation of HR policies and procedures
- Facilitate orientations and inductions of new employees to foster positive attitude towards organizational objectives;
- Administer employee schemes on medical, staff retirement, mortgage and car loan
- Maintain personnel data and staff establishment;
- Compile staff retirement benefits data for computation and staff terminal dues on exit;
- Handle staff compensation claims, e.g. injury benefits, group personnel and group life assurance;
- Administering training schedules and plans;
- Supervising administrative function of the Commission;
- Staff leave management and administration.
- Management of staff attendance reports and staff register
- Maintain and update staff personal records
- Administer statutory monthly deductions such as I-tax, national hospital insurance fund (NHIF) and national social security fund (NSSF) , PAYE in compliance with the law
- Any other duty assigned by the Commission.
Qualifications for the HR & Administration Officer Job
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration (HR option), Business Management (HR option), Bachelor of Science Human Resource Management or any other social sciences from a recognized institution.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- At least three (3) years of experience in a similar position preferably in a government institution
- Knowledge of labour laws
- Must be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM)
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenya Constitution.
How to Apply
All successful candidates will be required to provide copies of clearance or compliance certificates from:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (CID)
- A credit reference bureau
- Higher Education Loans Board
The closing date is on 2nd October 2018 at 4.30pm.
The Applications should be addressed to:
THE COMMISSION SECRETARY
COMMISSION ON ADMINISTRATIVE JUSTICE
2ND FLOOR, WESTEND TOWERS – WAIYAKI WAY
P O BOX 20414 CITY SQUARE 00200
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Commission on Administrative Justice is an Equal Opportunity employer.