2018 Jobs Vacancy Human Resource & Admin Assistant Internships Kenya Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Human Resource & Admin Assistant Internships Kenya Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Human Resource & Admin Assistant Internships Kenya Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Human Resource & Admin Assistant Internship at Scaling Heights
Scaling Heights HR Ltd is a recruitment and Human resource management firm which focuses on offering recruiting and human resource management services to small and medium organization.
We are looking to hire a Human resource and Administrative Assistant Intern who will be responsible for providing excellent customer service.
Period: 3 months with possible extension
Compensation: Transport and Lunch will be provided
Human Resource & Admin Assistant Internship Responsibilities
- Man the reception area
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally
- Responding to customer queries
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally
- Digital marketing
- Maintains office hygiene
- Support staff on admin and operational issues
- Assist the Recruitment manager with shortlisting suitable candidates, scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Report writing and report generation
- Understand all HR processes and continually seek opportunities for improvement.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Qualifications for the Human Resource & Admin Assistant Internship
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a relevant field
- At Least 1 year experience in Front office is desirable
- Mature and responsible
- Personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Fast to understand concepts with keen attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Smart, presentable , confident and a good communicator
- An organized approach and excellent time management skills
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Human Resource & Admin Assistant-Internship) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday/by 20th July 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.