2018 Jobs Vacancy Insurance Sales Job Vacancies in Kenya Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Insurance Sales Job Vacancies in Kenya Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Insurance Sales Job Vacancies in Kenya Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Insurance Sales Job at ICEA Lion Life Assurance
ICEA LION LIFE ASSURANCE is a global financial services company and the largest non-bank financial services provider in Africa.
We have exiting career opportunities in our Sales Department.
REPORTING TO: UNIT MANAGER
REMUNERATION: Well Structured Compensation with other Company benefits attached
The role entails selling and marketing the company’s products.
Sales are the first point of contact between a company and the clients. The role entails selling and marketing the company’s products, approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, building and maintaining good relationships with existing clients and gaining repeat business.
Insurance Sales Job Responsibilities
- Seek select, recruit and advice prospective clients on the company’s financial products.
- Advise clients on how to minimize risks
- Provide excellent service to new and existing customers
- Maintain regular contact with customers
- Write reports, records insurance policies and provide daily activity reports to the Sales Manager
- Attend weekly team meetings and regular product and customer service training.
Qualifications for the Insurance Sales Job
- A Diploma in any business related field from a recognized institution
- At least C- in KCSE
- Computer Literate
- MUST BE 24 YRS AND ABOVE
- Residing in or within Nairobi
- No criminal record
- 1 year sales experience will be an added advantage.
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong Communication skills with strong business related knowledge
- Capability to explain issues to clients in a well-structured and clear manner
- Particular to detail
- Responsible and Committed
- Fast thinker, creative and solution oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and rapport with clients and other stakeholders
- Ability to work remotely
- Confident, persistent, focused and determined
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious
- Willingness to work long or irregular hours
- Hard-working, organized, and able to deal with the pressure of delivering fast
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should send their CV, and Cover letter , or Email to the undersigned Email address.
We are located In KAREN ………Karen Office Park. Candidates residing within Kawangware,Kibera,Rongai,Langata,Ngong,Satellite and it’s environs will be highly advantaged due to the proximity to our offices.