2018 Jobs Vacancy Interior Designer Job Vacancies in Kenya Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Interior Designer Job Vacancies in Kenya Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Interior Designer Job Vacancies in Kenya Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Interior Designer Job at Duma Works
Duma Works is recruiting an Interior Designer for one of our clients in Nairobi; a leading interior design and construction services company
Interior Designer Job Responsibilities
- Preparing/ Drawing final design plans using computer applications.
- Search for and bid on new projects.
- Consider how the space will be used and how people will move through the space.
- Specify ceiling, wall and floor finishes.
- Create a timeline for the Interior design project.
- Oversee installation of selected materials / finishes.
- Visit the site on a daily basis until the project is handed over to the client.
Requirements for the Interior Designer Job
- The candidate should have at least 3 years and above working experience.
- The ideal candidate should have a higher diploma or Degree in Interior Design.
- Creative and Artistic Flair.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Aptitude for technical drawing and illustration.
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3374”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3374 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 08 June 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.