2018 Jobs Vacancy Internal Audit Job Mandera County Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Internal Audit Job Mandera County Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Internal Audit Job Mandera County Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Director Internal Audit Job at Mandera County
Mandera County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 under Articles 176 and County Government Act No 17 of 2012.
DIRECTOR INTERNAL AUDIT – JG ‘R’ ONE (1) POST:
Director Internal Audit Job Responsibilities
- Planning, organizing, directing, coordinating and controlling of Internal Audit Services;
- Playing a key role in maintaining a strong control environment and supporting initiatives that improves performance;
- Executing proposals to integrate ICT into viable Internal Audit operations; developing risk management strategies and initiatives to identify and mitigate risks in Internal Audit in the County;
- Undertaking Capacity building for staff at the County level;
- Establishing risk-based audit plans consistent with the County objectives; Developing leading capabilities in terms of resources, methodology;
- Communicating plans of engagements and resource requirement for internal audit function.
- Following up to ensure implementation of Audit recommendations; Coordinating audit efforts with external efforts;
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the Chief Officer Finance.
Requirement for the Director Internal Audit Job
- Have a Bachelor of Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance or Accounting), Economics/Statistics or its approved equivalent from recognized university; and
- Be registered with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) or Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) or Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE).
- Must have at least Five (5) years of experience, two (2) of which must have been in senior management level from reputable organization;
- Knowledge of professional standards (Economic, Financial, Commercial e.t.c); Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge in use of Participatory M&E Tools;
- Shown outstanding professional competence and administrative ability in the management of the audit functions;
- Satisfies requirement of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity.
How to Apply
Written applications, CVs, copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity Card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300,
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Thursday, 16 th August, 2018 at 4.00p.m. or be hand delivered to the office of the County Public Service Board at Mandera Vocational Training Centre. No Online application will be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mandera County Government is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, youth and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.