2018 Jobs Vacancy Kenafric Industries Category Executive Job in Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Kenafric Industries Category Executive Job in Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Kenafric Industries Category Executive Job in Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Kenafric Industries Limited
Job Title: Category Executive
Department: Sales and Distribution
Reports To: Category Manager
Main Purpose of this Position: Implementing Category management plans, optimizing marketing, sales and distribution strategy of the assigned category by effectively executing approved plans and strategies.
Key Deliverables for this Position
- Implementing product category sales, marketing & distribution strategies.
- Responsible for sales growth and EBITDA target achievement for category
- Establishing and implementing support systems for execution excellence
- Achieve category cost targets.
- Implement the departmental strategy through processes and procedures to achieve the organization’s objectives
- Ensuring respective category is available and visible at all points of sales in general and modern trade.
- Execute agreed and approved strategies and plans including promotions, merchandising activities, launches, activations (ATL & BTL).
- Ensuring merchandising material is appropriately placed at all Point of Sales (POS).
- Identifying growth and innovation opportunities through generation of consumer and market insights.
- Conduct regular and continuous monitoring of competitor activities and recommend appropriate measures.
- Developing and cascading the individual targets through a performance management structure while inspiring team to achieve the section scorecard in line with overall objective
- Generation of periodic relevant reports on category performance
- Implementing best practices in category management & respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
- Degree in Sales and Marketing
- At-least 3 year(s) relevant experience
Job / Functional Skills
- Analytical skills
- interpersonal skills
- negotiation skills
- commercial acumen
- Planning and organizing skills
- Problem solving Skill
- Decision Making Skills
- Reporting and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants may send their CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Category Executive) to email@example.com before Friday 27th April, 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.