2018 Jobs Vacancy Kenbro Industries Senior Sales Executive Job in Nairobi Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Kenbro Industries Senior Sales Executive Job in Nairobi Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Kenbro Industries Senior Sales Executive Job in Nairobi Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Job Position: Senior Sales Executive
Employer: Kenbro Industries Limited
Qualifications / Requirements:
- A minimum degree in Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 5-7years’ work experience.
- Experience in a construction industry only.
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Good relations with contractors / architects and all relevant individuals in the Construction Industry.
Duties / Responsibilities:
Ensure sales targets are achieved by:
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Should you meet the requirements as mentioned above, kindly send your CV to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the subject as the job title.