2018 Jobs Vacancy Kibabii University Assistant Office Administrator Jobs Kenya (3 Posts) Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Kibabii University Assistant Office Administrator Jobs Kenya (3 Posts) Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Kibabii University Assistant Office Administrator Jobs Kenya (3 Posts) Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Assistant Office Administrator II Job at Kibabii University
Assistant Office Administrator Job Responsibilities
- An officer at this level will be involved in typing letters, memos, minutes and other documents.
- He/She will also attend to visitors/clients;
- Handling telephone calls and appointment;
- Handling mail and writing simple routine correspondences on own initiative.
- In addition the officer may also handle the processing of data;
- Collating documents;
- Operating office machines and ensuring security of the equipment.
- He/She may also be assigned other duties from time to time.
Qualifications for the Assistant Office Administrator Job
- Stage II Single and Group Certificates with 3 years working experience as Assistant Office Administrator Scale 3 or its equivalent.
- ICT Competence.
How to Apply
Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae in the prescribed format, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport,Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents. Scanned copies of these documents must be attached to the email application.
Applicants for positions of Scale 12 and above must also submit the following current
- Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau
- Criminal Investigation Department- (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Letters of recommendation from at least three persons familiar with the applicant’s professional experience and character in general should also be sent to the address below
before Friday, 17th August 2018.
All applications should clearly be marked with the Reference Number of the Advertised position “Application for the position of (position applied for)”and submitted as follows:
- Ten (10) hard copies
- An electronic copy in PDF format by email be sent to the following email: email@example.com
Applications must be submitted on or before Friday, 17th August 2018 addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor,
P.O. BOX 1699 – 50200
Kibabii University-Main Campus,
Administration Block, Third Floor, Room ABA 308,
Note: Kibabii University is an equal opportunity employer. Women, marginalized and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.