2018 Jobs Vacancy Kibabii University Jobs Senior Technician III Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Kibabii University Jobs Senior Technician III Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Kibabii University Jobs Senior Technician III Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
(Journalism And Mass Communication) Senior Technician III Job Kenyan at Kibabii University
Pursuant to Part IV Section 23 of the Kibabii University Charter, 2015 and Kibabii University Statutes, 2017, the University invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the following vacant position:
Senior Technician Job Responsibilities
- Guide students during practical sessions
- Be in charge of the Media Studio
- Be custodian of Journalism and Mass Communication Department equipment
- Perform any other official duties as assigned by the Chairperson of Department or any other designated officer.
Requirements for the Senior Technician Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Film and Theatre OR Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication.
- ICT Competence.
How to Apply
Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae in the prescribed format, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents. Scanned copies of these documents must be attached to the application email and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to be used as back up.
Applicants for positions at Scale twelve (12) and above must also submit the following valid documents:
- Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau
- Criminal Investigation Department- (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Letters of recommendation from at least three persons familiar with the applicant’s professional experience and character in general should also be sent to the address below before Friday 18th May, 2018.
All applications should clearly be marked with the Reference Number of the Advertised position “Application for the position of (position applied for)”and submitted as follows:
- Ten (10) hard copies
- An electronic copy in PDF format by email be sent to the following email: email@example.com
Applications should be addressed as registered mail to:
The Vice Chancellor,
P.O. BOX 1699 – 50200
The Vice Chancellor
and Dropped at
Kibabii University-Main Campus,
Administration Block, Third Floor, Room ABA 308,