2018 Jobs Vacancy Kibabii University Office Administrator Kenya Jobs Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Kibabii University Office Administrator Kenya Jobs Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Kibabii University Office Administrator Kenya Jobs Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Office Administrator Job at Kibabii University
Office Administrator Job Responsibilities
- An officer at this level involve recording dictation in shorthand and transcribing;
- Typing from drafts or recordings from dictating machines and operating other related machines;
- Answering and making telephone calls;
- Handling mail and writing simple routine correspondences.
- He/She will also be responsible for taking charge of documents and files, including confidential materials;
- Receiving and attending to visitors and supervision and guidance of junior staff in the office.
Qualifications for the Office Administrator Job
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies with three (3) years’ experience OR
- Stage III Single and Group certificates with twelve (12) years working experience 3 of which as Assistant Office Administrator Scale 5 or its equivalent.
- Must be registered with relevant professional body.
- ICT Competence.
How to Apply
Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae in the prescribed format, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport,Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents. Scanned copies of these documents must be attached to the email application.
Applicants for positions of Scale 12 and above must also submit the following current
- Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau
- Criminal Investigation Department- (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Letters of recommendation from at least three persons familiar with the applicant’s professional experience and character in general should also be sent to the address below
before Friday, 17th August 2018.
All applications should clearly be marked with the Reference Number of the Advertised position “Application for the position of (position applied for)”and submitted as follows:
- Ten (10) hard copies
- An electronic copy in PDF format by email be sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted on or before Friday, 17th August 2018 addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor,
P.O. BOX 1699 – 50200
Kibabii University-Main Campus,
Administration Block, Third Floor, Room ABA 308,
Note: Kibabii University is an equal opportunity employer. Women, marginalized and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.