2018 Jobs vacancy Marketing & communications assistant Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs vacancy Marketing & communications assistant Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs vacancy Marketing & communications assistant Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
At Corporate Staffing Services, our goal is to match excellent candidates with great companies.
In the last eight years we have build a solid reputation as the preferred recruiter for local medium sized and large organizations. We also pride ourselves in being the recruiter of choice for top foreign companies looking to do business in Kenya.
What makes us unique is the personalised nature of our service. Each employer and candidate is treated with the highest level of professionalism and care.
We are looking to strengthen our marketing department and are therefore looking for a passionate and self-motivated candidate to be part of our team. This is an entry level position and will present the successful candidate with a great opportunity to work with a vibrant young team, learn, grow and actualize their potential.
The job holder should possess a high EQ. High energy levels are desired.
Marketing and Communication Assistant Job Responsibilities
- In consultation with recruitment, training and career advisory teams, organize and deliver a range of events such as client seminars/dinners, publicity events, career /information seminars to create awareness on CSS services.
- Assist in the implementing and monitoring of the marketing calendar
- Contribute actively to decisions on marketing events; compiling databases of likely interest, drafting and circulating emails and contacting invitees for confirmations
- Scout for external events that CSS can take part in including sponsorships to promote our service offering to our target audience consisting of Employers, Managers (CEOs, HR Managers and Senior Professionals).
- Publicize our job openings for maximum visibility and wider reach.
Education & Skills for the Marketing and Communication Assistant Job
- Bachelor’s degree in an arts based course
- At least 6 Months to 1 year experience in marketing preferably in service.
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to handle tasks from start to finish
- Excellent presentation skills
- Organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Pleasant/ people personality
- Ability to see the bigger picture
- Ability to take initiative
- Willingness to learn and try different things
- Self confident
- Team player