2018 Jobs Vacancy Mechanic / Motor vehicle Technician Part Time Job in Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Mechanic / Motor vehicle Technician Part Time Job in Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Mechanic / Motor vehicle Technician Part Time Job in Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Our Client is looking for Mechanic / Motor Vehicle Technician
Job Purpose / Summary: This position is responsible for performing a broad range of mechanical tasks
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform a broad range of mechanical tasks from minor tune-ups, brake replacements, etc. to overhaul of major components, i.e., engines, manual transmissions, rear-ends, brake systems, electrical systems, etc.
- Perform diagnosis of fuel systems to include carburetors, fuel injections, computerized components, etc.
- Diagnose and repair air conditioning systems location
- Maintain a preventive maintenance program on all vehicles
- Responsible for setting up a safety inspection program for all activity vehicles
- Responsible for ongoing scheduling inspection of all safety systems and analyze each vehicle for need of potential repairs
- Follow work instructions as assigned by supervisor
- Mount and computer balance tires
- A minimum of “O” level Division II or KCSE „C” plain
- Diploma in automotive engineering from a reputable institution.
- Ability to read and write in order to read work orders and complete reports
- Two years‟ experience in related field
- Ability to repair a variety of automotive components
- Ability to maintain a preventive maintenance program on all vehicles
- Ability to lift 50 kg on a routine basis
- Willingness to work independently
- A valid and clean Driver‟s License
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject –Office Administrator) to email@example.com
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet the required qualifications.
Expected Salary: Negotiable