2018 Jobs Vacancy Moi Teaching Hospital Pharmaceutical Technologist Jobs (45-57K) Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Moi Teaching Hospital Pharmaceutical Technologist Jobs (45-57K) Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Moi Teaching Hospital Pharmaceutical Technologist Jobs (45-57K) Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Pharmaceutical Technologist III Job at Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital
Job Grade, M10
Ref: MTRH/HR/13/06/ 2018
Review, dispense prescription as per treatment sheet of medications by compounding, packaging and labelling pharmaceuticals to clients and offer expertise in the safe use of prescriptions.
Pharmaceutical Technologist Job Responsibilities
- Dispensing drugs/medicines to patients;
- Receiving, interpreting, and processing prescriptions;
- Recording prescriptions in a pharmacy unit;
- Pre-packing, repacking and writing instructions on labels;
- Advising patients on usage of drugs in a pharmacy unit;
- Maintaining drug registers/books;
- Stock-taking of drugs and medicinal devices on monthly basis.
Requirements for the Pharmaceutical Technologist Job
- Diploma in either Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Technology or equivalent qualification approved by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board from a recognized institution.
- Must have at least two (2) years working experience in a reputable institution.
- Enrollment Certificate as a Pharmaceutical Technologist awarded by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board (PPB).
- Annual (2018) license from Pharmacy and Poisons Board (PPB).
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Such other qualifications as may be deemed to be equivalent by the Board.
In addition, all applicants MUST attach the following valid documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Compliance Certificate
- Higher Education Loan Board (HELB) Certificate
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- CRB – Credit Reference Bureau Certificate
- Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) Clearance
How to Apply
The successful candidates will still be entitled to applicable allowances to this grade.
If you are innovative, self-starter, results-oriented individual and you meet the above requirements, please send your application in six (6) hard copies, detailed C.V, together with copies of your relevant academic/professional testimonials and three (3) referees whereby two (2) must be from your profession to:
Chief Executive Officer
Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital
P 0 Box 3-30100
The deadline for submitting full applications will be on Friday 24th July, 2018 at 5:00 pm.
Persons With Disability (PWDs) and those from Marginalized Areas are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.