2018 Jobs Vacancy Moi Teaching & Referral Hospital Accountant Kenyan Jobs (45-57K) Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Moi Teaching & Referral Hospital Accountant Kenyan Jobs (45-57K) Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Moi Teaching & Referral Hospital Accountant Kenyan Jobs (45-57K) Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Accountant II Job at Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital
Job Grade, M9
Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information, summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports. Substantiates financial transactions by accounts documents.
Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Preparing and analyzing accounting records and financial reports to ensure conformance to reporting and procedural standards;
- Processing payments;
- Preparing accounts for special funds including donor, programmes and projects funds;
- Preparing and compiling financial reports;
- Carrying out bank reconciliation;
- Collation of financial estimates;
- Preparing bank reconciliation process;
- Establishing tables of accounts, and assigning entries to proper accounts;
- Preparing and verifying payment vouchers, petty cash vouchers and suppliers’ invoices in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations;
- Balancing of cashbooks, imprest and advance ledgers;
- Entering primary data and carrying out routine accounting work;
- Maintaining efficient filling systems;
- Safe keeping of invoices, receipts and other accounts records; and
- Preparing books of accounts.
Requirements for the Accountant Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance option), Business Administration (Accounting option) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Must have at least two (2) years working experience in a reputable institution.
- Certified Public Accountants Kenya (CPA-K) Certificate.
- Membership to ICPAK with 2018 membership licence.
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution.
In addition, all applicants MUST attach the following valid documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Compliance Certificate
- Higher Education Loan Board (HELB) Certificate
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- CRB – Credit Reference Bureau Certificate
- Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) Clearance
How to Apply
The successful candidates will still be entitled to applicable allowances to this grade.
If you are innovative, self-starter, results-oriented individual and you meet the above requirements, please send your application in six (6) hard copies, detailed C.V, together with copies of your relevant academic/professional testimonials and three (3) referees whereby two (2) must be from your profession to:
Chief Executive Officer
Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital
P 0 Box 3-30100
The deadline for submitting full applications will be on Friday 24th July, 2018 at 5:00 pm.
Persons With Disability (PWDs) and those from Marginalized Areas are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.