2018 Jobs Vacancy NACOSTI Jobs Office Administrator Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy NACOSTI Jobs Office Administrator Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy NACOSTI Jobs Office Administrator Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Office Administrator Kenyan Job at National Commission for Science, Technology and Innovation
Grade ST 8
Working under the guidance and supervision of the Senior Office Administrator
The National Commission for Science, Technology and Innovation (NACOSTI) is a body Corporate established by the Science, Technology and Innovation Act, 2013. The mandate of NACOSTI is to regulate, assure quality and advise the Government on matters of science, technology and innovation.
Office Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Preparing responses to simple routine correspondences;
- Maintaining office diary and protocol;
- Handling telephone calls and appointments;
- Recording dictation in shorthand form;
- Ensuring security of office records, documents and equipment;
- Attending to visitors/clients; and
- Planning and scheduling meetings;
Requirements for the Office Administrator Job
- Diploma in Secretarial Services from the Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) from a recognized institution;
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution;
- Proficiency in ICT;
How to Apply
Applications in sealed envelope clearly indicating the advert reference number should be delivered to:
The Director General/CEO
National Commission for Science, Technology and Innovation
NACOSTI Headquarters Building, Kabete Off Waiyaki Way
P.O Box 30623 – 00100 Nairobi, KENYA
Applications should be received not later than 5.00 pm on Monday 7th May 2018.
NACOSTI is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.