2018 Jobs Vacancy NetFund Jobs Front Office Internships Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy NetFund Jobs Front Office Internships Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy NetFund Jobs Front Office Internships Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Front Office Internship at National Environment Trust Fund
National Environment Trust Fund (NETFUND) is a state corporation under the Ministry of Environment and Forestry. NETFUND was established within the provision of the Environment Management and Coordination Act [EMCA] [Section 24] of 1999. NETFUND`s mission is to mobilize, manage and avail resources for environmental awards, capacity building, research and publications, scholarships and grants in Kenya. NETFUND invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Front Office Intern.
Responsible to the Administration Officer, the intern will work with the team to assist NETFUND accomplish its strategic objectives by providing support services with regard to switchboard operations, receiving of visitors and maintenance of records.
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in operation of the telephone switchboard by directing calls to relevant recipients.
- Assist in receiving of letters and other documents and dispatching them to relevant offices.
- Assist in dispatch of letters and documents to appropriate offices.
- Assist in receiving of visitors in the office.
- Assist in ensuring the reception area remains clean and tidy.
- Assist in filing of documents and maintaining a filing system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or related fields;
- 1 years’ working experience in front office/ customer service.
- Willingness to learn and keen on personal development
- Basic switchboard operating experience.
- Effective time management skills and prioritization.
- Computer and basic trouble shooting skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications including curriculum vitae and copies of certificates and testimonials addressing:
The Chief Executive Officer,
National Environment Trust Fund,
P. O. Box 19324-00202,
Nairobi National Water Conservation and corporation Building, Industrial Area.
Email applications with copies of certificates and testimonials attached should be sent to: email@example.com
Please note that the deadline for submission of applications is March 20, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.