2018 Jobs Vacancy OGRA Foundation Pharmaceutical Technologist Job in Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy OGRA Foundation Pharmaceutical Technologist Job in Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy OGRA Foundation Pharmaceutical Technologist Job in Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Background: OGRA Foundation is a non-governmental organization registered in Kenya. Its core pillars are disease prevention and treatment; maternal and child health; health systems strengthening; community empowerment; and emergency preparedness and response.
Our mission is to promote, improve health and emergency response in pursuing economic and cultural development in the fight against poverty and social exclusion in the communities.
OGRA Foundation is currently looking for able professionals to fill the following positions in the organization:
Overall Job Function: Provision of pharmaceutical services at the facility
- Dispensing drugs and other medication to clients observing good dispensing practices.
- Real time updating and maintenance of the daily activity register and / or the electronic dispensing tool.
- Preparing of monthly commodity consumption and patient summary report/orders.
- Preparing of monthly ARV consumption and opportunistic drug consumption and patient summary reports/orders.
- Maintain and ensure security of pharmacy keys.
- Ensure pharmacy is clean, orderly and neatly arranged.
- Ensure pharmacy records are accurate, precise and secure.
- Maintain buffer stocks for commodities.
- Have a Diploma in Pharmacy and licensed by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board to practice.
- Have 2 years’ experience in a busy Pharmacy – preferably in a busy hospital
- Be highly motivated and enthusiastic individual.
- Have good communication & interpersonal skills, flexible and with proven ability to work in a team.
- Be proficient in Microsoft office.
- Must be ready and willing to work in a rural set up
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications detailing current and expected salary and a CV with contact details of three referees to the Human Resource Manager at email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject line by Friday, 4th May 2018.
Canvassing by applicant is strongly discouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
OGRA Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.