2018 Jobs Vacancy Onsite Supervisor Jobs in Kenya 2018 Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Onsite Supervisor Jobs in Kenya 2018 Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Onsite Supervisor Jobs in Kenya 2018 Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Onsite Supervisor Job at Stratostaff
Stratostaff is a provider of Flexible Staffing Solutions to medium size firms, multinationals and government throughout East Africa.
By offering full human resource life cycle solutions. Stratostaff is able to contribute better talent selection, Improved staff productivity and employment risk management for our clients. Stratostaff is now looking to fill the above position.
Overall Purpose of the role is to :
- Based on the client site, the person will report to the Business Line Manger.
- In this role you will follow an individual work plan, meet day-to-day short-term objectives and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
Onsite Supervisor Job Requirements
- Hold a University Degree in a business related.
- Have at least 3 years working experience in a supervisory role
- People management skills
Roles for the Onsite Supervisor Job
- Staff supervision and performance management;
- Client Service: Serving the client according to service level agreement;
- Associate Service: Effectively recruiting, motivating, associate data management, payroll report generation, timely addressing of concerns;
- Managing legal and financial risk: Through statutory and legislative compliance;
- Associate care: Ensure work place health and safety compliance;
- Internal procedural compliance: Ensuring Stratostaff procedures and ethics are adhered to by the associates;
- Business development: revenue protection and revenue growth through expansion of the current client account and generation of new clients;
- Formulation of employee shift plans and attendance reports;
- On-boarding of casuals;
- Ensuring high level of discipline among staff;
- Leave management;
- Managing weekly and monthly payrolls;
- Collection & compliance of statutory documents from employees;
- Handling disciplinary issues and escalation, where possible, to HR;
- Employees’ Pay-slip issuance;
- Filing and record keeping of P.P.Es and employee details;
- Ensuring visibility and Client satisfaction;
- Any other duty that you may be assigned by the company.
- Attention to detail and Data Entry Skills;
- High sense of confidentiality and integrity;
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize;
- Effective time management with ability to work under minimum supervision.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 5pm, 18th May 2018.
Candidates from the Transport and Manufacturing Industries are highly encouraged to apply.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer