2018 Jobs Vacancy Revenue Clerk Job Mandera County (25 Posts) Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Revenue Clerk Job Mandera County (25 Posts) Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Revenue Clerk Job Mandera County (25 Posts) Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Revenue Clerk Job at Mandera County
Mandera County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 under Articles 176 and County Government Act No 17 of 2012.
REVENUE CLERK, JG ‘’E/F/G’ TWENTY FIVE (25) POSTS: REF MCG/CPSB/ FEP/2018/08/18
Revenue Clerk Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect and post revenue to appropriate accounts for charged fees and other money paid to the county;
- Map, identify revenue sources in the ward and report defaulters to ensure the county collects all the revenue due;
- Verify other deposit from other county offices and agencies and other revenue due to the county;
- Sort and post payments received by mail or by other means and prepare office documents and reports;
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly revenue reports per each collection stream; Issue inventory and check accountable documents;
- Do inspection of business premises for issue of business permits and issue out of single business invoices;
- Handling regular revenue collection transactions;
- Making entries in accountable documents, including electronic; Writing and issuing receipts;
- Collecting and recording cheques.
Requirements for the Revenue Clerk Job
- Be a holder of a minimum KCSE with certificate in Business or its equivalent; OR Certified Public Accountant I; OR
- Kenyan Accounting Technical Certificate (KATC/ATC PART II) or its equivalent;
- Be a good team player with exemplary leadership qualities, interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills;
- Good planning, organizational, communication and analytical skills; Proficiency in computer applications;
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity.
How to Apply
Written applications, CVs, copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity Card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300,
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Thursday, 16 th August, 2018 at 4.00p.m. or be hand delivered to the office of the County Public Service Board at Mandera Vocational Training Centre. No Online application will be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mandera County Government is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, youth and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.