2018 Jobs Vacancy Senior Pilot Kenyan Jobs KPLC Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Senior Pilot Kenyan Jobs KPLC Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Senior Pilot Kenyan Jobs KPLC Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Senior Pilot Job at Kenya Power
Job Ref: HR: KP1/5B.2/1/3/939
Roles for the Senior Pilot Job
Reporting to the Chief Pilot, the Senior Pilot will undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
- Operating Company helicopter
- Train and qualify in the execution of air-mobile work on transmission lines
- Observing compliance with operating limitations in the helicopter flight manual
- Ensuring helicopter maintenance is carried out in accordance with the maintenance manual to avoid unnecessary grounding of helicopter
- Carrying out appropriate flight tests for timely issuance of certificate of maintenance
- Ensuring compliance with mandatory modifications as required by the manufacturer
- Ensuring helicopter availability for transmission network inspections, system breakdowns and other ground requirements
- Ensuring availability of radio communication at all times between the helicopter, the working tower and ground co-ordinator when on transmission line work
- Ensuring the safety of the helicopter and personnel at all times the helicopter is in operation
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned
Senior Pilot Job Requirements
- KCSE Grade C or its equivalent. Possession of additional qualifications will be and added advantage
- Commercial Pilots License (CPL)
- Helicopter License
- Five years’ relevant experience with at least 2000 flight hours
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership and team building skills
- IT User skills
- Analytical thinker
- Safety awareness
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Drive for results and achievement
- Creativity and innovation
- Commitment to Company Vision and Values
The successful candidate will also be required to undergo a six months’ training in long line referencing to quality.
How to Apply
- a) Are you registered with us in our careers portal? Click hereto register.
- b) For those who have successfully registered, you can login to apply for the latest opportunities (See candidate application guide).
Interested persons should submit their applications online through visiting Kenya Power website on http://www.kplc.co.ke Applications should be received not later than Friday, 19th October 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Kenya Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer.