2018 Jobs Vacancy Structural & Civil Engineer Jobs Kenya Kitui County (44-59K) Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Structural & Civil Engineer Jobs Kenya Kitui County (44-59K) Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Structural & Civil Engineer Jobs Kenya Kitui County (44-59K) Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Superintending Structural & Civil Engineer Job at Kitui County
Job Group ‘CPSB 07’ (M)
Two (2) Posts
Salary Scale: Ksh. 44,750 × 2,050 – 46,800 × 2,380 – 49,180 × 2,480 – 51,660 × 2,570 – 54,230 × 2,740 – 56,970 × 2,890 – 59,860 p.m.
Terms of Service: Permanent
Kitui County Public Service Board (CPSB) is a body corporate established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act, 2012 pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
Section 59 of the County Governments Act 2012 outlines the functions of the CPSB among them being “appoint persons to hold or act in offices of the county public service including in the Boards of cities and urban areas within the county and to confirm appointments”.
Pursuant to the above constitutional and legal provision, Kitui CPSB invites applications from qualified persons to be considered for the positions below in the County Ministry of Lands, Infrastructure, Housing and urban Development:
Requirements for the Structural & Civil Engineer Job
- Be a citizen of Kenya;
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Relevant working experience of at least five (5) years;
- Registration with the Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK);
- Corporate membership with the Institution of Engineers of Kenya (IEK); and
- Proficiency in computer applications.
Structural & Civil Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Designing, preparation of drawings and supervision of construction of civil and structural works;
- Preparation of tender documents and cost estimates for civil and structural works;
- Carrying out structural integrity surveys on existing buildings and analysis of test results; and
- Any other relevant duty assigned by a competent authority.
The salary, allowances and other benefits attached to the above position will be as determined by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
How to Apply
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all Applicants
Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before Friday, 5th October 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation