2018 Jobs Vacancy Supply Chain Officer Job Mandera County (15 Posts) Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Supply Chain Officer Job Mandera County (15 Posts) Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Supply Chain Officer Job Mandera County (15 Posts) Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Supply Chain Management Officer Job at Mandera County
Mandera County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 under Articles 176 and County Government Act No 17 of 2012.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICER I – JG “K” FIFTEEN (15) POSTS:
Supply Chain Management Officer Job Responsibilities
Variety of Supply Chain Management duties;
- Warehousing; distribution management; fleet management; disposal of stores and equipment; procurement; market surveys and research;
- Inventory and stock control, in accordance with the laid down regulations and procedures;
- Issuing and receiving stores;
- Assisting in stock taking, reconciliation, preparation and maintenance of records; Responsible for safety and prompting filling of store documents;
- Preparation of weekly, monthly reports;
- Ensure efficient discharge of inventory activities; Disposal of stores and equipment;
- Processing and forwarding invoices for payment to account section; Assist in preparations of stores projections and documentation;
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for the Supply Chain Management Officer Job
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following:- Commerce/ Business Administration (Supplies Management Option), Procurement and Supplies Management, or their equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- Minimum of 1-2 years experiences in private or public sector;
- Knowledge of Public Sector procurement Regulation and procedure is necessary. Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results;
- Ability to get on well with the diverse work force; Good knowledge in the professional field or specialization; Good communication skills; Ability to take instructions; Good organizational and supervisory skills;
- Team playing skills; accuracy; care for resources; manual dexterity; Execution of instruction; interpersonal skills; analytical skills; records management skills;
- Satisfies requirement of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity.
How to Apply
Written applications, CVs, copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity Card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300,
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Thursday, 16 th August, 2018 at 4.00p.m. or be hand delivered to the office of the County Public Service Board at Mandera Vocational Training Centre. No Online application will be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mandera County Government is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, youth and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.