2018 Jobs Vacancy Team Leader Job 2018 Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Team Leader Job 2018 Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Team Leader Job 2018 Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Team Leader Job at Mother Goose Kenya
LOCATION – Nairobi
EMPLOYMENT TYPE – Part Time
To provide professional guidance, monitor and evaluate a team of trainers conducting skills training.
Team Leader Job Responsibilities
A community-Based Organisation (CBO) engaged in the hospitality, childcare and food/nutrition sector is seeking a team leader on a part-time basis to oversee the implementation of a project that will deliver skills training, internship and placement in the formal sector. The job will entail:
- Providing professional guidance to a team of trainers in hospitality, childcare and, food and nutrition.
- Ensure that the trainers adhere to the established curriculum.
- Prepare periodic reports as needed.
- Attend project meetings and provide briefings as needed.
Qualifications for the Team Leader Job
- Postgraduate degree in development studies, Community development, management or administration, regional planning, international development or related field.
- At least ten (10) years of high-level professional experience in program design, coordination and/or management. Must have been team leader for at least one comparable assignment
How to Apply
Send your applications to email@example.com