2018 Jobs Vacancy Telkom Jobs 2018 MFS Planning Engineer Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Telkom Jobs 2018 MFS Planning Engineer Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Telkom Jobs 2018 MFS Planning Engineer Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
MFS Planning Engineer ICT Job in Kenya at Telkom Kenya
Region: Nairobi, Kenya
Reporting to: Senior Manager MFS Technical
Department: Technology Division
The incumbent will be responsible for business systems planning and business analysis. This is a key role in the overall execution of the Technology strategy and will require an individual with excellent communication and analysis skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation.
- Automation of complex, manual and error-prone processes.
- Understanding issues and opportunities with current applications.
- Developing future technology supporting the enterprise.
- Providing executives with direction and a decision-making framework for IT expenditure.
- Providing information systems with a developmental blueprint that not only takes into account concepts such as abstraction and modularity but also considers aspects such as maintainability, reusability, performance, security and scalability.
- Working with business teams to prepare a technology roadmap and be responsible for delivery of the same.
- Vendor management to ensure that vendors deliver the highest product & service quality while managing costs and timelines.
- Onboarding and supporting integration partners in a bid to build a digital payments ecosystem.
- Regular reporting on project status, KPIs, system performance, etc.
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related technical field from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the telecommunications industry.
Professional Knowledge & skills
- Extensive knowledge of mobile money, payments, banking and relevant standards and best practices in these domains.
- Experience working with online charging systems, messaging systems (SMS & USSD), as well as value-added services development in general.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Thorough grounding in telecommunications grade hardware & software platforms, integration management, network design & implementation, operation and maintenance methods and procedures.
- Familiarity with the Agile Software Development Methodology.
How to Apply
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only. If you are up to the challenge & fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 20th April 2018 , please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through email@example.com and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.