2018 Jobs Vacancy Unilever Jobs Demand & Supply Planner Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Unilever Jobs Demand & Supply Planner Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Unilever Jobs Demand & Supply Planner Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Demand & Supply Planner Job in Kenya at Unilever East Africa
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
On Friday 15th December, it was announced that Unilever was to sell the Spreads business to KKR and the transfer of ownership is expected to take place in July 2018. KKR are committed to supporting the business’ growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever’s responsible sourcing policies, including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 per cent sustainable palm oil by 2019.
Your Main Responsibilities: –
- Responsible for the 12-month rolling volume forecast.
- Focuses on collaborative “bottom-up” planning with Customer Development, Brand, and Customer Supply Chain.
- Continuously improve forecast accuracy to deliver high customer service levels and simultaneously support the reduction of finished goods inventory.
- Lead implementation of any new SO&P tools/processes in association with Demand Planning Excellence.
- Responsible for the creation of the midterm plan and working with the sourcing unit to ensure market volume requirements can be met.
- Key objective is convert forecast into the production plan while managing: inventory levels, filling and component capacity, and customer service.
- Cost optimization and network capacity management (short and long term) are key ongoing priorities.
Skills, experience and qualifications: –
- A Bachelor Degree in in Engineering, Logistics, Operations Planning, Supply Chain or related fields with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience are required.
- Operational Process Planning, and experience with SAP APO & ECC a plus. APICS a plus.
- Position requires good communication skills, team commitment and proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft project.
- Good quantification and analytical skills in a dynamic environment requiring the ability to be flexible and work in “grey” area.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications apply now through our recruitment portal on or before 20th April 2018.